One of this season’s undeniable trends is a choker necklace. Unlike the regular one, it is wrapped tightly and high around your neck, delicately highlighting the tenderness of this part of your body.
This bijou piece is quite simple, and you can easily make it by yourself. Which I did the other day, and now I’m going to share with you how.
What is needed:
- Ribbon, strap or lace (the length depends on your neck measurement, and it’s important to leave a gap for the clasps
- 2 wide jewelry fasteners
- Two-piece spring ring clasp
How to do:
- Overseam or carefully burn the edges of the ribbon to prevent from fringing.
- Attach both pieces of the clasp to the fasteners.
- Secure the fasteners to both edges of the ribbon. And your trendy choker is ready!
I’ve also picked some pretty chokers on offer (see below) for you just in case you are not in the do-it-yourself mood :).
Have a nice day!