The spring doesn’t stop teasing us by changing between very warm and suddenly cold weather. And when walking along our glorious Dnipro River, the cold wind pierces your body through.
An olive green jacket with a high fur collar served as my protection from that restless wind. I put on a loose sweater underneath and cinched it with a thin belt. This little trick gave a new look to my sweater and helped to keep me warm.
I also wore faux leather pants, which I wanted to buy so long ago but couldn’t find the right pair. But one time, when already leaving a shop, I found it. Now it’s my favorite piece in wardrobe, as they can highlight and add sexuality even to the simplest outfit.
- Bershka jacket, similar below
- Monki sweater, similar below
- Topshop faux leather pants, similar below
- Tommy Hilfiger boots, similar below
- Pryanik Work House bag (UA design), similar below
- Thin belt, similar below
- Reserved suede gloves
Faux leather pants
Bershka jacket along with loose sweater to keep you warm
In Ukraine we have a rather versatile climate – in winter it is very cold, in summer – mainly warm, while in autumn and spring there are many shifts from warm to cold weather, which can catch you unprepared. Still, I was ready for this spring, and when I looked out into the window, I at once understood that there will be rather cold and windy today. For such an occasion, I decided to choose those clothes that would keep me warm and comfortable.
Women’s olive green jacket, loose sweater dress, Tommy Hilfiger boots and faux leather pants turned out to be the best options in my wardrobe, and here is why:
- Olive green jacket for women can serve perfectly as your personal guardian of warmth. It is cosy, nice-looking and can blend in most looks.
- I like long loose sweaters so much because they look comfy, keep me warm and look elegant and classy in any situation.
- My perfect pair of Topshop faux leather pants always look great and also help me feel warm and make any outfit look sexier and more original.
- Tommy Hilfiger boots for women are extremely comfortable and look very nice along with my faux leather pants.
To complement the look, I chose a leather shopper bag, as it blends perfectly into the chosen style and can carry everything I need. I believe that in case of creating any look, it is essential to think about your comfort and possible route so as you could feel not only stylish, but also warm and cozy.
Faux leather pants for women: a worthy thing to have?
I am sure that at least once in your life you have considered buying women’s black faux leather pants. Someone tries a pair on and thinks that they don’t look good in them, others can consider that faux leather pants are not convenient, which is why refuse from them. But I want to assure you that here the only way to succeed is to find your own perfect pair.
Then you can match them to outfits of different styles, and always look sexy and elegant. My Tommy Hilfiger womens boots look especially nice with my Topshop faux leather pants, and olive green jacket women’s style complements this look just great. I like the way my shopper bag also matches women’s Tommy Hilfiger boots and olive jackets, which is why I recommend my outfit for anyone who has similar windy weather.