In the time between seasons, choosing what to wear becomes tricky because of the variable weather. That’s why, with winter transcending into spring, it’s better to transform your outfit gradually.
Therefore, when getting dressed for a walk, I decided to stick to a warm winter dress and boots, wearing on top a knit wool jacket from my spring wardrobe. Additionally, an angora scarf protected the most sensitive areas from cold, and the evening sun was sending its farewell kisses of rays when setting down.
Have a nice day!
- Quilted dress by PROMOD, similar below
- Knit jacket by ZUCCA, similar below
- Leopard print scarf, similar below
- Crossbody bag by EDOUARD RAMBAUD, similar below
- Suede boots by CREEKS, similar below