Last two weeks I spent at my granny’s village (Zolotyi Potik, Ternopilska oblast), taking care of her in the hospital. Although this was a difficult period, it was filled with huge hope that she would recover soon.
Thanks God, my granny is getting better now. Therefore, after coming back home, I decided to make a look, using a traditional woolen kerchief she once gave me. This time, I wanted to highlight the waistline on my puffer coat with a belt, which also came in handy by fixating both ends of the kerchief. While a studded bag and shoes created a modern touch.
Take care of each other and have a nice day!
- White turtleneck – UNIQLO, similar below
- Black skinny pants – BERSHKA, similar below
- Puffer coat – ZARA, similar below
- Traditional Ukrainian kerchief/shawl – my granny’s present, similar below
- Bow belt – PROMOD, similar below
- Studded boots, similar below
- Studded tote – EDOUARD RAMBAUD, similar below
Black skinny pants