Warm days didn’t last long, and with the cold weather coming back, I had to take out my winter clothes from the closet again. This time it was my striped sweater’s turn.
Cropped sweaters are in trend now, as they favorably highlight the feminine shapes and warm up your shoulders at the same time. Stressing the figure outline even more, I chose a high-waist pencil skirt to pair it with the sweater. A colorful coat protected me from the wind and cold and also refreshed the black-and-white tones.
- Zara turtleneck sweater, similar below
- Zara skirt, similar below
- New Look coat, similar below
- Blink boots, similar below
- Snakeskin pattern clutch, similar below