This time, I decided to share with you a do-it-yourself idea of making a necklace.
I found this beautiful project here. I’m so grateful to its creators for their brilliant handicrafts. I somewhat simplified the process of creating this bijou item by using some different materials.
You will need:
- A strip of leather (mine was golden and 4″ long; you can choose whatever color you like)
- Multipurpose glue
- A chain (mine was silver and 20″ long so that the necklace could be worn over the head and taken off easily)
- Two jump rings to connect the bow to the chain at both ends
- Take the leather strip and tie a bow. Glue all parts together at the knot to fixate the shape.
- Attach the jump rings to both sides of the bow and connect each to the corresponding end of the chain. The necklace is ready :). Enjoy wearing it!
Have a nice day!